How do I sync my game on different devices

Options
Peamoth
Peamoth Posts: 5 Level 2

My game used to be at the same level on my MacBook and iPad and iPhone, but now on my MacBook, I'm at level 5642 but on my iPad and iPhone, I'm on 5639. I don't particularly want to have to pass levels 5639 - 5641 again, so how can I sync the three devices?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Peamoth and welcome to Soda community!

By playing on Macbook do you mean you're playing Soda on a browser on Facebook website?

Are your other devices logged in to your Facebook account too to save your game progress?

It's possible Facebook permissions have expired.

Please check these guides to make sure your Facebook settings are correctly updated:

If the issue still persists then we need to check troubleshooting steps. Let me know if this helps or not

• Do you read a red connection error message ("there was a connection error, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know if you do have it because you can't log out and log in to your account. You can't contact King Player Support from your app too.

If you don't see this kind of error message, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda app update/check for browser update
    • check for device update
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times
    • (try a different browser if you play on browser)

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?