App issues

Options
fandrade210
fandrade210 Posts: 1 Newbie

My game has started having issues when on the main page going from level to level it's doesn't freeze but gets sluggish to a crawl I hadn't had this issues until latest update for new themes and want to know how to remedy I have same issue with Candy Crush Friends on this phone as well but have no issue with Candy Crush Saga or soda until now. Please help thank you

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @fandrade210 and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to understand what's going on 😊

Please check troubleshooting steps and let me know if the issue persists afterwards:

1. you play on Soda app: check for app updates
    2. [you play on browser: check for browser updates here. Try different browser]
    3. check for device software updates
    4. check whether your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    5. provided you have a King account to save your progress: try to log out- close game - clear cache* - turn off device, wait a couple of minutes and turn it back on - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    6. you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

----

• *It depends on device type:
    • If you own Android mobile: open device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
    • If you own Apple mobile: open Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
    • If you own W10-W11 PC and play on Microsoft Soda App: open Settings - Apps
      - Installed Apps - find Soda app - click the ellipsis (...) - select
      App Recovery - confirmation window will pop up - click Clear Cache
    • If you own a Kindle fire: click here
    • Read infos on browsers and more here.

• Suzanne_Grieve
    Suzanne_Grieve Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I've tried everything still not updating

• Suzanne_Grieve
    Suzanne_Grieve Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have a Samsung s22

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?