Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I paid $7.99 for the Deluxe pass but it is still locked.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Renée_Shavel
Unfortunately the Community cannot handle purchases, sorry. But if you click “View Post” in my previous comment, you will be informed how to get your money back.
I was just directed to my free Pass, but the Deluxe is still locked. Can you refund my purchase? Thank you for your help.
Welcome to Soda Community @Renée_Shavel
I am sorry to hear this. Please note, only completed quests from free pass will unlock Deluxe pass rewards.
Please read more info how to get a refund below: