Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not receiving free boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @candycane5
As for ads feature, unfortunately it's not permanent in players' games as it may become available to some players for a period of time and unavailable to others. It rotates among players' groups. Players are advised to make sure the game is always up to date as ads feature might become available again soon as I hope it'll be in your case.
When I start a new game, I use to watch a video and get a free booster. I do not have an option to watch a video etc
Welcome to Soda Community @candycane5
Do you mean how to receive free boosters? You can win boosters with various features/events. Such as e.g. Weekly Race, Soda Race, Rewards Pass, Bake a Cake, Kimmy’s Arcade, 4 in a Row, Shipmates, Treasure Hunt etc.