Name

Options
ladybugdivaQB
ladybugdivaQB Posts: 2 Newbie

The name on my account is wrong. It shows my name as Donald when I pass a cake level but it's not Donald. I also have it connected to my Facebook acct which is also not donald..how can I change it?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited April 7
    Options

Hello @ladybugdivaQB and welcome to Soda community!

As far as I know, username is only visible on profile settings of Soda app. When players participate in events like bake a cake, they read "You" and not their username.

What name do you read below your avatar picture in profile settings of your Soda app?

Do more than one person have access to your account credentials?

Do you share your device with other people to play Soda?

In the meantime, please check whether you're logged in to the correct account. Log out - clear cache of Soda app*- turn off device for a couple and turn it on - log in

• *It depends on device type:
    • If you own Android mobile: open device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda
      Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which
      deletes your boosters
    • If you own Apple mobile: open Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
    • If you own W10-W11 PC and play on Microsoft Soda App: open Settings - Apps
      - Installed Apps - find Soda app - click the ellipsis (...) - select
      App Recovery - confirmation window will pop up - click Clear Cache
    • If you own a Kindle fire: click here
    • Read infos on browsers and more here.

If you still have issues:

• make sure your Facebook permissions didn't expire. Visit here for more infos
    • check your FB connection. Visit here for more infos

• ladybugdivaQB
    ladybugdivaQB Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My profile shows my username. The leader board shows "you". But under teams and chat whennit dhows who baked a cake, etc...it shows Donald instead of my username and it used to say mine. Please see attached.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?