Help, I bought a 60 dollar boost. But it's got me down for only 2 days of several boostsshould Orth

Options

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Sherylha

Do you mean you didn’t receive what you purchased? Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Sherylha

Do you mean you didn’t receive what you purchased? Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

• Sherylha
    Sherylha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?