Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I log in ready to start the game it doesn’t register my level or my prizes. It keeps saying I am offline.. I am wondering if you have any ideas on how I can fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @eileen2hig
I am sorry about this. Did you check for updates? Let’s try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
You can also read the guide in Help Center: What can I do when I lose connection in the game
Let me know if you need more help.