Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I Keep getting messages I missed a day when I didn’t? It won’t clear
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @leanner1
I am sorry to hear this. I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁.There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. You can also read the info in Help Center: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/kb/articles/215-why-has-my-daily-bonus-restarted?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=daily+
Since this happens all the time, I recommend doing some troubleshooting and hopefully it won't happen again.
Troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data