Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidentally erased my game. When I added it back it started at number one. Can you get me back to where I was in the 600s
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @IamOma
I am sorry to hear this! Have you saved your progress using a Facebook or King account? Do you use the same account credentials? Please read the guide in Help Center: How to retrieve your levels
Let me know if you need more help 🙂