Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been stuck on this level for over a week! Can NOT pass it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @vwburkie warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry you've been stuck at level 1986 for a while.
Level 1986 is a super hard level with Sprinkleshell the turtle. Harness the power of the turtle. Watch this video. 👇️
I hope it helps you for your strategy to pass the level. Good luck and have a nice day. 🌺