πŸ‘‘ Behind The Scenes at the King Offices! - Learn about accessibility with Soda!

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,402 Community Manager
edited May 2 in Discussions

Earlier this year, we hosted a day at the King office in Stockholm specifically for the topic of Accessibility, which has it's own day later this month with the Global Accessibility Awareness Day on May 16th!

The goal with this day was to learn more about how we at King can make Soda be accessible and enjoyed by even more players, no matter how they play the game.

So what did we actually do? Well we invited a bunch of players with varying degrees of accessibility to come to the office, play the game and talk to us about it to give us their feedback.

The Studio learned a lot from these thoughts and opinions of players and how they experienced playing the game.

After this, we of course also enjoyed some food! Have a look, doesn't it look tasty!?

We also had several presentations from experts talk to our developers to teach them more about making the game available to more players. It was almost like going back to school, the meeting room even looked like a classroom!

Thanks to the feedback both by the players at the office, but also players here on the forum and community - we managed to gather a lot of information for us to look at in how to improve the game!

In case you haven't noticed, we recently took a look at a lot of the suggested ideas in theΒ IdeasΒ sectionΒ for Soda, and we'll continue to do so moving forward. So if you have a suggestion for the game, make sure to leave it there, or vote for your favourite submission!

πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ‘‰Β Add your idea to Soda here!

We hope you enjoyed this behind the scenes look at how we work, and that you look forward to celebrating the Global Accessibility Awareness Day with us and Soda on May 16th!

Comments

• penken
    penken Posts: 759 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for always trying to improve the fun and allow everyone to join in! I love CC! Great work, Kingsters! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,689 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you for sharing. The information is very interesting. However, I wonder if anyone has noticed that scrolling to earlier levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga is nightmarish. If I want to go from a level above 14000 to an earlier level, my fingers and joints hurt.
    It is sad that the idea was rejected. πŸ˜’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?