Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can you please help me? I can’t update my photo on Candy Crush Soda. It’s coming up as this it keeps spinning!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That’s a shame, it’s just that I was wanting to change my profile picture? On the game. Now I know why it’s not working cos all it did was spinning. The other games I can change my profile picture!
No @georgie45x As I mentioned it isn’t no longer possible to change your picture. This is in HelpCenter:
If you have recently accessed your player profile, you might have noticed that you don’t have the option to change your profile picture anymore when you’re connected to your King account.
We've made some changes that were necessary to ensure that the content we create for you continues to be of the highest quality.
We understand you might be disappointed by this change, but rest assured, everything we do is about making our games even better and even more enjoyable for you. We always want the game to be fresh and fun. It's just that sometimes we have to remove a feature to make room for new exciting ones.
Thank you for your understanding. See you in the Kingdom!
What do you mean? Change the king account?
Welcome to Soda Community @georgie45x
Sorry to hear this. Would you like to change the image of your King account? Sadly, this is no longer possible. Read more in the links below:
➡️ Change my profile picture
I can’t update photo, it’s been like that for a while, same as pet rescue not working!