Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I want to get my previous game I'd back as I reset my phone and lost my previous I'd on game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Momina_Ahsan Sorry about this! Did you save your game using a King or Facebook account? Do you use the same account? Then you can find your progress π
Simply click on this link (tap on the green words π): β‘οΈ I canβt find my progress in the game
Let me know if you need more help π