Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried to click the button "played before" and it doesn't work. I've played it from the start and I have clicked on "save process" and that doesn't work either. I've passed the 5000 level.
If anyone knows what I can do please let me know.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @hellrazer
As mentioned, it has been reported. We were told the Studio is working on a fix for Android version 5/6. If you use an other Android version, please try to update Android System Webview via Google Play Store.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks for the update please let me know when it is going to be up and running. By the way I have G5 .
I have an android phone. When I inactived my headset I reset my phone and then when I installed Soda Sega I clicked on played before but it doesn't let me in to choose email or Facebook. My progress is on Facebook and I have activated Soda Sega on Facebook and I tried to click on played before and still nothing. When I played a few levels and save process…that doesn't work either. I reached 5K+ in years. I have a physical disability . Any idea?
Welcome to Soda Community @hellrazer
I am sorry about this. We have seen more reports and also reported it to the Studio. Have you checked for game and device updates?
Do you play on King or Facebook account? What kind of device do you play the game on? Make and model please.