Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have paid for lives . and I have not been able to collect on them. when I laod up it takes my lives away and does not refill
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this games is still taking my lives that i have paid for. If this keeps up I will no longer continue to play . . The issue is when I reload my points ,it will spend and then it wants me to do it again thus spending points for more
Welcome to Soda Community @Ninajoan
I am sorry about this 😕 Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:
- Tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Tap on “My Purchases“
-Â Â Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find it.
Let me know if you need more help 🙂
please correct