Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have played over 300 plus days in a row. Why I'm I back at day one? I play on two Ipads more and play several times a day. Please explain.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Donna_Rusnak
I am very sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁. The only exception is if you are offered to restore the Daily Bonus streak with gold bars.
There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. You can find info in Help Center: My Daily Bonus restarted