Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
In Candy Crush Soda Saga...The login page won't open up. I can't even attempt at Login. My device is already at latest version and I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It still isn't resolving the issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve been having the same log in problem on and off for weeks. I play on an ipad and everything is up to date. Sometimes I can’t get past log in and sometimes I get as far as play but that button is frozen as well. I’ve rebooted 3 times today after it stopoed working after i’d briefly closed the game. It’s so frustrating.
Do you have at least 2GB free memory storage? Is the “played before” button missing? Can you show me a screenshot?
How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
Yes… I have checked my Android webview system, it updated to it's latest.
My device is Realme C35 and model name RMX 3511
Hello again @Mantu_Kumari
Did you check for Android System Webview?
What kind of device do you play the game on? Make and model please. For example Samsung S20 Model number SM-F695 (settings-about phone)
My Android version is 13 right now. Latest version for my phone. And all the apps are too updated too. I don't understand what's the issue
Welcome to Soda Community @Mantu_Kumari
I am sorry about this. We have seen more reports and also reported it to the Studio.
Do you play on an Android device? In that case we were told the Studio is working on a fix for Android version 5/6. If you use an other Android version, please try to update Android System Webview via Google Play Store.
Sorry for the inconvenience