Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't be the only one that can see how this game cheats? When I'm supposed to get power balls, just because it moves so fast, I can see everytime I am cheated.. you just want us to buy more.
Very aggravated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @BAngieB116 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Can you please tell me which power balls are moving too fast. I don't understand your question. Do you mean the miracle balls of Batula the bat? Please tell me a little more about your problem so I can better classify it. Comment in the empty box below.
Have a nice day. 🌺