Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why is this game feeezing. Seems it only happens when I buy gem packs. I paid 5.99 and then it froze just as I was about to win level. And I lost 4 bottles at bottom and I'm so angry
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no @kimbwood I am so sorry to hear this! Please check the Help Center links below for more info.
➡️ Why is my game freezing on Android device
➡️ Why is my game freezing on Apple device
➡️ Why is my game freezing on Windows device
➡️ Why is my game freezing on Amazon device. Hope it helps 🙂