๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ Bee Season has arrived in Soda! ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,402 Community Manager
edited May 30 in Discussions

The bees are buzzing and roses are blooming! Celebrate the arrival of Spring and International Bee Day with Soda!

This event will feature a new interactive Diorama, a new version of Grow-A-Bear as well as celebrations for Global Accessibility Awareness Day & International Bee Day! Letโ€™s have a look!

• ๐Ÿ Soda Bee Season: May 2 โ†’ June 4
  • ๐ŸŒ Global Accessibility Awareness Day: May 16
  • ๐Ÿฏ International Bee Day: May 20
  • ๐Ÿป New Grow-a-Bear: May 20 โ†’ June 4

You might be wondering whatโ€™s up ahead for both ๐ŸŒ Global Accessibility Awareness Day and the ๐Ÿฏ International Bee Day. While we wonโ€™t spoil everything right now, letโ€™s just say we have some special planned for you!

To start things off, join us on a behind the scenes tour at King where we invited players to help us make Soda a more inclusive and accessible game in the ๐Ÿ‘‘ Behind The Scenes at the King Offices thread!

Throughout the season, keep an eye out for contests in the ๐Ÿ† Soda Contest section, and make sure to join in on the fun hosted here with the community!

For this thread though, how about sharing a picture of the diorama and how far youโ€™ve progressed in Soda? Join in on the celebrations by doing the following:

1. Open the game on your device ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ
  2. Screenshot your diorama and current level ๐Ÿ“ธ
  3. Share it here in the comments! ๐Ÿ’Œ

Thatโ€™s it for now, as we celebrate these essential little friends, we're curious about your encounters with them. Bees are key to keeping our world colorful and sweet.

How do you react when you see a bee buzzing around? ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’จ

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ Bee Season has arrived in Soda! ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ 56 votes

With joy! I love to watch bees work. ๐ŸŒบ
37%
Tzvi_MarcuDieOmimirebelchildSchRanZaRacoon7LibuechtabaduludabobsterNico_GJavikas200mimisnagibilapoppopbear122SmokeUbir12youOldHippieChickhhhhhhhhhhgggggleisarsaritarosasukdev_12345pikossek23 21 votes
With curiosity! I'm interested in which flowers bees visit. ๐Ÿ”
26%
Andres-2SabrinaMalaa_waleeedbratttLou_2002Lisal6715barry515abdulazizalGhouli55KingFan242421LoFiGummyGinajan17ReneeNelsonLauwersSparklyerin420Aliciapurama_935amygailey 15 votes
With caution! I keep a safe distance from bees. ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
32%
PummyRajYoscaKerrieSpinnifixCourtney1990maf34100JessicaLillianAmoonmoonsteventsengIMSPANKYJONH10PaulaB1LaLuna03ColorfulAngeljackwack69lnezking3019rome333 18 votes
With speed! I prefer to stay clear of bees! ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
3%
Ibnanadwboo 2 votes
ยซ134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?