Why do you think a person wants to play a game that controls whether you win or lose.

Options
Shemx2
Shemx2 Posts: 66 Level 2
edited May 10 in Discussions

You tell me to be nice and kind. How is controlling the wins and losses,making people they're winning due to they way they played,when in actuality, it was the game that gave you the win due to a percentage ratio. Meaning for instance if you played a puzzle 100 times it will make you lose 89% of the time once you've reached the 89% ,then it'll let you win.

That's why the fish do as they do,going away from the area that need to be cleared,and go hit a square that has nothing to do with where you're trying to clear. Hitting insignificant squares. Or pieces that appears out of thin air when you're trying to get a solid candy next to a striped ,or wrapped candy or fish.

I stopped playing two weeks ago, decided to give it a try because I was bored. And after two games of watching those fish do the most illogical thing as to go away from the area you need cleared. Not twice,not three times but every time . If that's not intentional or controlling the wins and losses then what is it. So I will for sure uninstall it.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?