Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
With the recent update, I lost all my boosters and am having to start over with the daily award. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wlcome to Soda Community @sarahkohlhof
I am sorry this has happened! There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. You can find info in Help Center: My Daily Bonus restarted
If you have lost any purchased boosters, please contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device. That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:
- Tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Tap on “My Purchases“
- Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, Check 👉 HERE how to find your Player ID
You'll find the blue gear on the left of the app's home screen 🙂
where is the blue gear?
Do t know what happened no more ads for boosters. I lost everything except my level. I am so CRUSHED. Probably will stop playing. I can't win now
Thank you for replying back, Sarah!
You are currently in Candy Crush Saga area! But, no worries! I will request to move your question to Soda Saga area👍️
Let me give a shout out to one of our Soda Saga Moderators @Yosca to help you out!
Thank you for joining the Community & have a nice rest of the weekend🍫🍫
candy crush soda. iPhone and iPad.
Hello @sarahkohlhof🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫