Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when will be the next round of rewards pass?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks for your reply, the reward pass event as attached, when it will be start again? I am waiting for the next play, thanks so much
Welcome to Soda Community @Silviasou
I couldn't tell you since I don't have Rewards Pass in my game. We did not hear in advance that the Rewards Pass would be available to players.
You may consider logging out, checking for updates and logging back in. Maybe the Rewards Pass will be renewed. Worth to try… 🙏🏻