Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed level 200 and then 300 and I did not receive my rewards in the Money Cash App?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Annieme65
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your rewards. Unfortunately, you can't directly earn money by playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. The game itself is free-to-play and designed for entertainment, not for making money.
Money Cash app is not an app from King. So, if you miss out on any rewards, you need to contact Money Cash.