Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play on my phone and I updated it and got a new one. Played over 300 days. Had alot of power ups saved. When I went and logged back in I had no power ups and had to start from day 1. I want my stuff back!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @jennyo63801
Sorry to hear this. Please try to force close the game, restart your device and log back in. Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline.
It’s best not to store too many boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. King doesn’t replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to Player Support team here, so they can help.
Also, you could visit the Help Center guide: Why can’t I find my boosters