Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was clearing caches out and of course I had to accidentally clear the data on the one of my highest games ever!!!😭😭😭. Lol. I can still play it on my iPad but my phone it goes to the very 1st game. HELP!! Can I get it back on my phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh nooo @Saintgirl61 I am so sorry this happened to you!
Clearing the data removes all boosters as they are stored in your device's memory. However, if you have saved your game using a King or Facebook account and you log in with the same account as on your iPad, you can find your progress and gold bars.
➡️ Force close the app, restart your device, check for game and device updates and log back in.
If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King account, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized, but don't worry! Simply create a King account or connect to your Facebook now. Then, get in touch with Customer Care to let them know. Click HERE and Customer Care will try to help you.
Please be sure to select "Lost Progress or Items" and then "I lost my progress"
Let me know if you need more help 🙂