Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my game keeps crashing and it’s very frustrating. I play on an oldish iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @Speedy_minx Please try to update. The game has increasingly higher system requirements, so your current OS version may be too low to play the game; current version is iOS 17.4.1 Or try to play in airplane mode. You might want to read the Help Center guide: ➡️ Why is my game crashing on Apple device
hi, thank you for your reply. It’s iOS 12.5.7. No idea of model.
Welcome to Soda Community @Speedy_minx I am sorry to hear this! What kind of iPad (model) and which IOS are you using? If you cannot update beyond OS 12.5.5 and you have an iPad Air 1st generation, I know from experience that this is too low for the game to run smoothly. One player reported that he can play the game in airplane mode (which requires less of the game) without the game crashing. However, this tip was 2 years ago, so I'm not sure if it still works 🤔
Let me know if you need more help 🙂