Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On two recent occasions, including today, I bought discounted offers but was charged the full price. I kindly request a refund for the price difference. This situation is frustrating and appears to be a bait-and-switch tactic.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @cmwolz
I am sorry about this. Please find your device in ➡️ My Purchases (you can click on the green words) and scroll through the topics (i.e. I was charged twice or I don’t recognize charges etc) You can select your type device 😉
In the selected topic you can find more info.
Or click this link ➡️ get a refund or purchase corrected
Hope this helps 🙂