Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Facebook account was hacked earlier this month and I have to register another Facebook account. But I can't logg in on candy crush soda anymore. My progress is too far for me to start all over again. Almost at 3200 level. Please I need help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry to hear this @ayinde12
Please contact King Player Support, as they can manually restore your progress. You can click this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
Let me know if you need more help 🙂
Don't know