Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have won 9 levels and haven’t got any points for the last 7 after the first 2 rounds I got 507 points and the last 7 I got none ? Why am I not getting points?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to asoda Community @Nhouse
Which points and rounds are you referring to? 🤔
Are you referring to Kimmy’s Candy Hunt? When candy is not counted, we recommend to force close the app, restart your device and log back in. Replay a level so the game reconnects to King’s servers.