Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My boosters are not loading on each board. I just made two purchases. How can this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m on level 4,056. At one point in the game I remembered seeing that I would no longer lose all my boosters when I lost a game, just one at a time. I’m now back to losing all 5 levels of the boosters when I lose a level. How did that happen and will I go back to losing one booster level at a time?
Sorry to hear this @valhilton55 and welcome to Soda Community
Please try to force close the app, restart your device, check for game updates and log back in. If the problem persists please contact King Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device. That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:
- Tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Tap on “My Purchases“
- Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, Check 👉 HERE how to find your Player ID.
Let me know if you need more help 🙂