Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I set my account up to play I totally forgot to link it to my Facebook. Can someone let me know how I can do that? Thanks in advance 🫶🏼
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Future_MrsTyler
What device are you using to play the game? I am including links for you to use on both Android device AND iOS device. Please select whichever you would want to.
If you are using Apple device; follow below links 👇️
👇️
➡️ Saving Game through KINGDOM account
➡️ Saving Game through FACEBOOK
If you are using Android device; follow below links 👇️
Let me know if you need more help 🙂