Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The last 3 times I played rocket rush it didn’t count my colored candy. How can I fix this? I LOVE this game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Then please try to force close the app, clear the cache - not data!, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device, check for game and device updates and log back in.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
I am playing new levels.
Welcome to Soda Community @jafralady55
There is a new Rocket Rush Extreme in which you can only collect candy with new levels played. With the ‘old’ version you could collect the candy by replaying levels and new levels.