Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Have a new tablet. comes up with correct level, but no bo credits. Any ideas please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK. Thanks for the information
Hi @Lex21 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Your boosters that you earned on your previous device are stored there and will not be transferred to a new device. If I have a new device, I use up the boosters on my "old" device and get boosters from the events on my new device. Examples are "Baking Cakes" and "Batula's Wonderballs". I recommend the same procedure.
Have a nice weekend. 🦋