Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have not rot received a response to the above question. Would I receive an email or how do I access the response. Thank you for your help. I really need to cancel the Gold Cup Challenge.
Thank you for you assistance in this matter.
Barbara Hall
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @barbtx47
I am sorry, but it is not possible to step out of the Gold Cup Challenge.
If you do not want to participate in the challenge, you can choose to temporarily not play any levels. If you want to keep your Daily Bonus, you must log in to your game every day. You can find all information about the challenge HERE