Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Just how am I supposed to answer this? 🤣
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Yosca
I get an email when using that which basically informs me that a bot has acknowledged that the email was received by the system and the ticket has now been closed.
Or as we computer experts like to say, "nobody home".
Strange @DreamDancer 😯
I have never had advertisements in my game so I have no idea what is or is not possible. But as we often indicate, you can report the ad due to a bug. You can report the ad to King; click/tap https://soporto.king.com/support 🙂 Select topic “advert issues” - subtopic “I experienced a bug with an advert”