Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My game is starting back at level one all of a sudden. I didn't have this issue before.
I loose a life every time I restart the game. Sometimes it will start at the proper level and sometimes it won't.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @moewalk11
Let’s try to find your progress back 🙂
Select this option if you are playing on an Android device
Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device
Visit also the Help Center for more articles on the game progress here
Let me know if you need more help 🙂