Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am no longer able to watch commercials for extra moves and/or powers. It's been this way about a week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @briholder warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that you suddenly don't see a valued feature in the game anymore. 😥 Ads is an additional feature that is not available to all players at the same time. I myself don't have any ads in Candy Crush Soda Saga, but I appreciate the feature in other games. The additional function is always assigned to some test groups. While I had this function in one game for 7 years and lost it in the last update, the function suddenly appeared in two of my other games. I've been playing these games for a long time and never had ads there. I was sad that I no longer had the function in one of my favorite games. However, I was happy to have gotten the function new in two other games. 🤷♀️
You yourself have no influence on which test group you are in. The only thing you can do is always keep your device and the app up to date. Check your store to see if there is an update and run it. Maybe it was because you didn't have the function for a while. I wish you that the function comes back into your game. Unfortunately, we have no influence on this.
Have a nice day. 🌺