Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi β I reset my chrome and it takes me back to the beginning when I log in. Is there any way that I can have my levels restored? I was somewhere in the high 1800s. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @cmziogas warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I guess you're playing on Facebook. To save your progress, please go to our πHelp Center. ποΈ Click on the green font.
Select "My Game Progress" and follow the instructions in the relevant articles.
Personally, I recommend that you download the Candy Crush Soda app to your device. Unfortunately, Facebook is too error-prone and often unstable.
You can check if your device is suitable for our app here: https://www.king.com/de/game/candycrushsoda
Have a lovely day!