Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had to get a new phone and had to start back at day one for when you play the game you get a daily reward. I was almost 600 days in a row. Can I get back to the day I was on please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Moxy7
Although your game progress and gold bars are recorded on King's servers, streaks such as Daily Bonus and boosters are stored in your device's memory. This means if you have a new device, your Daily Bonus will start on Day 1.
If you were to log in on your old device and you haven't missed a day yet, your streak there will continue.