Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. On Monday I won the soda challenge and I won the weekly championship price for winning 3 times ii a row. I only lose my place in the treasure hunt. Please can you send me my rewards. Kind Regards. Lyndi
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Yardley
I am sorry to hear you didn’t receive your rewards. Please contact Player Support by using this link: here . Select the correct game, topic “events or features issues”, subtopic “I didn’t receive my rewards”. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, Check 👉 here how to find your Player ID.