Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Another player logged in my android, played candy crush soda and then logged out. Since then, when I try to log in with my email and password, I get logged in as the other player. What can I do without losing my progress? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @christs0507
I am sorry this is happening to you đ. It seems like 2 different accounts have been merged. Once accounts are merged, they cannot be separated. Using multiple accounts on 1 device risk having them merged đ The only solution is to create a new King account, then contact Player Support and ask to restore your account manually. To contact Support you can do this directly via the new game account:
Note: You might receive an automated response so please reply back to this email, and an agent will be in touch. It can take up to 72 hours before you receive an answer. (If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received)
Again, so sorry about this. Please try to avoid using different accounts on 1 device next time.
Hi! I appreciate any help, because it seems that I my account has disappeared!
Hi! Thank you for the reply, but as I mentioned the other player has logged out. Then I logged in with my email and password and I still see the profile of the other player. The game shows my level but the other player's golden bars, boosters, etc.
Hello @christs0507đ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Since you are having this issue in Candy Crush Soda, let me call in our Soda Saga Moderator @Yosca to help and follow up with you!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the dayđ«đ«
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Youâll first need to log out of your current account. On most devices, this can be done by going to the gameâs settings and finding the logout option. Once youâre out, you can log in with Your account ( Email and Password) Play any Level and Log in again with your account