Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
O que devo fazer para voltar ao antigamente, que era divertido jogar, agora não saio do mesmo nível, penso que o jogo para mim acabou, não vou pagar mais
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @vcmonteiro warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry that you lost your ads for extra boosters. I have to say, I never had this feature in Candy Crush Soda Saga, but I appreciate it in other games. Ads are an additional feature that not every player has and that is not permanently available. The studio divides the players into test groups for additional functions to spread the fun a bit. I had ads in a game and lost it after 7 years without ever making any purchases. I was simply moved to a test group that no longer has this function. But I have ads in a game that I've been playing for 9 years and never had ads before. Obviously, I'm assigned to the test group for this additional function in another game. Just keep your game up to date and maybe you'll get back into the ad test group. But there is no guarantee that this will happen.
Have a nice weekend. 🦋