Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why are you making purchases on my account now after I made initial purchase. I’m getting charged on my Apple account and getting nothing for it and it’s going through without me putting in a passcode. I call this hacking!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DotsGame24 welcome to Soda Community
Have you checked your purchase history? Sometimes receipts are delayed for in-app purchases and the provider (e.g. Apple) bundles several purchases onto one receipt, even if they come from different apps.
Please visit these Help Center guides for more info:
Why are there charges I don’t recognize on my App Store
I think I have been charged twice/I don’t recognize a purchase on Apple
If no purchases have been bundled in this case and you do not recognize this purchase after checking the Apple purchase history, please report this to Apple immediately. Additional costs are not normal and must be reported so that you can be fairly compensated. Apple is the provider that stores your payment method information and processes your in-app purchases.