๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿซ Sweet & Sour Season in Candy Crush Soda Saga! ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‹

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited August 1 in Discussions

Join us in celebrating the vibrant Sweet & Sour Season! This exciting event is packed with summer fun, lemonade delights, and a special 4th of July twist! ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ‹

This event will feature a new interactive diorama (starting 9th of July), thrilling game modes, and an exclusive sale! If youโ€™ve ever thought about stacking up on Gold Bars or Boosters, nowโ€™s the time! ๐ŸŒŸ

So, whatโ€™s in store for you this season? Letโ€™s dive in!

๐ŸŒŸ Star Hunt: July 3 - 29

Kick off the celebrations by competing in the Star Hunt event! Match the highest number of Star Candies (new candy reskin) to climb the leaderboard and win amazing rewards! ๐ŸŒ 

๐ŸŽ† Rocket Rush 4th July Reskin: July 3 - 10

Rocket Rush returns with a 4th of July fireworks twist! Collect Color Bombs before your opponents in this reskinned, explosive challenge! ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿป Summer Grow-a-Bear: July 17 - 24

Donโ€™t miss the Summer Grow-a-Bear event! Dress your bear in a brand-new summer chef costume, matching the diorama theme. ๐ŸŒฟ

Let the Sweet & Sour Season begin! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‹

Please note that, while not everyone will have access to the event, to be able to play the events events, youโ€™ll need the following:

• Completed Level 37
  • Be on version above 1.236 of Soda

We hope youโ€™re as excited as we are for the Sweet & Sour Season! Let us know what youโ€™re looking forward to the most in the poll below! ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿซ Sweet & Sour Season in Candy Crush Soda Saga! ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‹ 58 votes

My bear is ready to race in Rocket Rush! ๐Ÿป๐Ÿš€
18%
johamiltonSpinnifixCourtney1990MountainMomRacoon7teeweipingKatherineElaineOmachFify1812angelj1973sbowman 11 votes
Iโ€™ll aim for the top in the Star Hunt! ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿฌ
31%
Iffu2Lou_2002Moh1977Goldenswordzchicky22Palash_SarmaIbnanaJONH10200mimisfamgetfavyfresh18Vero_9_caMAC0228123456789010TraySeesStefanyAndrezaRish65sewsyramara12345 18 votes
I can't wait to grow my bear with chocolate! ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซ
50%
Cuauhtemoc_candyRita_GaiosoWerner_CichyMรณnica_Ausiro_MaEnergizerBunnyDieOmimisudejorebelchildPrincess_JessicaLadyGaivmanAmoonmoonmoe75steventsengPaulaB1amingyBaรฏlo94Johan_DelaCenaJeni123LilyDillyMissrah41 29 votes
ยซ134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?