Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had over 200 sweets 77 fish 60 gob stoppers 44of the other big sweets and 16 of the strips sweets I only saved it and changed my pic so why did it do this to me I work hard at this game just to be robbed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mackBig I am sorry to hear that. Please try the following:
Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data
U have robbed my stuff u have stolen all my sweets and I had over 200 at least 77 fish 60 gob stoppers 44 of the other big sweets and 16 strips I only changed my pic and saved it