Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
EVERY time I play a ROUND I get the You Missed a Day message. I've been using up my gold bars. So, I can't play anymore or I'm going to reset.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @JudyOkazaki welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry about your Daily Bonus 😕 There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Another reason could be that if you play on multiple devices the game could be disrupted (I had the same experience). You can find info in Help Center: My Daily Bonus restarted