Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I didn’t realise when I added it that it would be public. I can’t edit it in my profile it says I don’t have permission to do that - please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Kristell33
Recently this has indeed changed and players can now change their community name themselves🤗
Click your avatar, click “account & privacy settings” , click on the pencil next to username and save.
Have a Sodalicious day 🍭
Done it myself somehow!