Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please can anyone help me, all my levels, and everything else has dissapeared, I was on level 3000+ and now I'm level 20 , how has this happened, I'd signed into king that's all, next thing everything lost. 😊 🙏 xx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Cally2213
I am sorry to hear you lost your progress! Have you saved your game using a King or Facebook account? If yes, you can find your progress!
Please visit the link below:
Also, please check for more articles in Help Center: ➡️ more articles on the game progress HERE
Let me know if you need more help 🙂