Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing game for years and something happened to my facebook account . Facebook started me from the beginning when I was in the one thounsand level.don;t the exact level. I don't want to start from level #1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nalooey47 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that something is wrong in your Facebook account. I hope you may have screenshots of your progress. Please note our instructions in the πHelp Center.
I can't find my progress in the game β How to retrieve your levels
Will I lose all my game progress if there is more than one player on my device?
Why is my progress different on two different devices?
If the articles don't apply to your issue, you'll find the Contact Support button at the bottom of each article.